You can contact Transport Canberra and City Services (TCCS) using the options below:
You can use the Fix my Street service to:
- find information on services in your suburb (bin collections, grass mowing, street sweeping)
- report an issue
- see what other people have reported
Alternatively, use the online feedback form to submit your questions, comments and suggestions.
13 22 81 (AUS) for the cost of a local call
+61 2 6207 5111 (International) international call rates apply
7 am to 8 pm AEDT Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm AEDT Saturday and 9 am to 5 pm Sunday. Limited service available outside of these hours.
If you require a translator or interpreter, contact us through the Translating and Interpreter Service (TIS) on 13 14 50.
If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service (NRS):
- TTY users phone 13 36 77 then ask for 13 22 81;
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 13 22 81;
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 13 22 81
Transport Canberra and City Services
GPO Box 158
Canberra ACT 2601
To contact any directorate or agency within the ACT Government telephone the Access Canberra Contact Centre on 13 22 81.