Kambah Village Stage 2 Improvements
Works are now underway at the Kambah Group Centre to improve the area for local residents, with the installation of a range of great new amenities.
Upgrades include :
- new wheelchair compliant public toilet facilities
- new and upgraded playground equipment including a basket swing, slides, a climbing frame and trampolines as well as a new shade sail
- additional car parking to the south east of the centre
- new public community gathering space with new furnishings, trees and lawn
- upgraded lights in the public realm
- better pedestrian connections to the east via the bridge over the drainage swale
- additional screening of the rubbish collection area between the Kambah Inn and courtyard
- upgrade of pavements in the service area between the Kambah Inn and courtyard
- improved safety treatments through the existing eastern car park.
Have a look at the final sketch plans here.
The ACT Government is committed to improving the accessibility of web content. To provide feedback or request an accessible version of a document please contact us or phone 13 22 81.