Gungahlin Place Park
The central Gungahlin Place median strip, between Efkarpidis Street and Hibberson Street, has been improved with increased play opportunities for local kids. This work will help beautify the Town Centre and make it more attractive for people to move around and enjoy.
This project has delivered:
- Additional play equipment next to the existing playground. Some play equipment will use recycled timber from the restoration of Tharwa Bridge.
- Softfall surfaces to keep kids safe.
- Timber walking planks, rain garden and dry creek bed for kids to explore.
- Birds nest style swing for all ages and abilities to enjoy.
- New trees and grassed areas.
- Bike racks and pedestrian paths accessible from nearby shops.
The ACT Government is committed to improving the accessibility of web content. To provide feedback or request an accessible version of a document please contact us or phone 13 22 81.