Catering by Birrigai
Birrigai offers catering for all groups, with our Dining Hall able to seat up to 120 people. We offer catering options to suit your needs, whether it’s a buffet style lunch, a sit down dinner, canapes or morning tea for your meeting.
To build your menu please make selections from the following choices for each meal Birrigai will be catering for you;
Please make 4 choices from the Standard Breakfast Menu
Please make 4 choices from the Gourmet Breakfast Menu
Both Menus include Juice, Toast, Coffee and Tea
Additional choices can be added for an additional fee. Continental Breakfast available on request. Contact the Bookings Office for details.
- Smoked Chicken, Brie, sun dried tomato & spinach Fillo pastry served with chips and salad.
- Southern Style Chicken Burgers served with a Tropical slaw, chips & salad
- Bush Spiced Lamb Rumps served with roasted baby beetroot, sweet potato and green beans.
- Chicken Cannelloni served with a green salad and crusty bread
- Black Angus Eye Fillet topped with a chive butter, roasted potatoes, wilted greens, cauliflower gratin served with a pinot jus
- Pimento Chicken Scallops with a herb and parmesan crust, served with potato gratin and fresh greens
- Lemon Myrtle Panacotta served with macerated berries and Tamar valley double cream
- Red Wine & Vanilla Poached Pears served with vanilla bean ice cream and a cinnamon tuel
- Mango and Mascarpone Roulade, an Italian Pavlova layered with mascarpone, mango and kiwi fruit – fruit may vary with the season.
- Cheese Plate w/ a selection of Australian & imported cheese, figs, dried fruit and water crackers
Our hot and cold Canapes are perfect as a snack as part of a corporate planning session or for a more relaxed and social dinner.
Choose 3 to items to be served for all guests;
- Mini croissants, with mature cheddar cheese and double smoked ham
- Selection of assorted fresh sweet mini pastries & Danishes
- Handmade lemonade scones with Chantilly cream and raspberry or strawberry jam Selection of slices:
- Cherry, caramel, chocolate brownie, lamington (noting lamington and caramel can be done as GF)
- Tropical fruit platter (GF)
- Mini cookies (GF option available)
- Handmade sausage rolls, with red pepper relish (GF option available)
- A selection of Australian cheese, water crackers & muscatels
- A range of dips with fresh vegetables
Meeting Catering and Morning & Afternoon Tea
Birrigai can cater for your meeting either with us or at another venue within Canberra. We offer a range of handmade cakes and slices, including the Famous Birrigai Biscuit, gourmet sandwiches and wraps, and selections from our Canapes menu.
All of these options are also available as Morning & Afternoon Tea whilst staying with us or as part of a day booking. Morning & Afternoon teas are also served with Juice, Tea & Coffee.
Birrigai offers the facilities to hold Buffet Lunch and Dinners. These can be held as standalone events or as part of your facilities booking.
- BBQ: Homemade Beef Burgers, Gourmet Lamb & Rosemary Sausages, Chicken Kebabs. All served with a selection of fresh salads and crusty rolls.
- Roast: contact us for details
- The Birrigai Ploughman's: contact us for details.
We cater for general dietary requirements including gluten free & vegetarian. We are also able to meet more specific dietary requirements. Contact us to discuss your needs.
Nut free site
Birrigai is a nut free site. This is to protect the health of visitors who suffer from nut allergies. Therefore any products containing nuts are not permitted on site.
Failure to comply will incur additional cleaning fees.