Every development that is required to obtain a certificate of Final Acceptance needs to meet the following criteria.
When lodging an Final Acceptance submission please note the following important requirements:
- Submission cover sheet Final Acceptance submission cover sheet (PDF 111KB)
- Documentation as per TCCS Reference Document 9 (PDF 142KB)
Lodgment of Final Acceptance submissions
All post DA submissions must be lodged via the ProjectWise Portal as per the process (PDF 252KB).
- Applicant lodges the submission as per above document requirements.
Submissions from individual consultants for separate elements of work for the same project and in the same location must be presented together.
- TCCS undertakes a content check to ensure the minimum requirements for lodgment of a Final Acceptance submission have been met. A response acknowledging receipt will be issued the day after the submission is received.
Incomplete submissions and those which do not meet all the requirements are returned to the applicant for completion.
- If the Final Acceptance submission has met all the requirements, an inspection is arranged to assess works.
- If works are satisfactorily completed, TCCS will issue the certificate of Final Acceptance.
Fees and Charges
Fees and charges may apply for repeat applications, submissions and inspections of works. Please refer to the Submissions and Inspections Guideline Principles and Related Fees and Charges for TCCS and Industry (PDF 133KB) / Word version (DOC 153KB).