Christmas Shutdown information
Dear Industry members,
We take this opportunity to thank you for your continuing cooperation and assistance this year. We have come almost to the end of the year where you need to know the processing timeline for various submissions before the Christmas shut down.
Please find below information for you to plan your submissions.
1. The last day of work will be Tuesday 24 December 2019 and the office will re-open on Thursday 02 January 2020.
2. Place Coordination (PC) and Development Design Review (DDR) teams will be operating with reduced staff levels between Monday 02 December 2019 and Monday 13 January 2020.
3. Normal service delivery and response times will be effective from Monday 13 January 2020
To assist with the expected volumes and to ensure processing before the break please be advised of the following dates:
4. EDP Design, Final Acceptance and Operational Acceptance (OA) Submissions which include playgrounds, barbecues, bins, and other contract/programmed maintenance items to be submitted by COB Monday 18/11/2019.
5. Soft Landscape Handover (SLH) submissions to be submitted by COB Monday 11/11/2019.
(The above timing is to ensure the timely handover of assets and to allow sufficient time to include these elements on the maintenance programme) Please note this is one week prior to item 4 above.
6. Submissions requiring Operational Acceptance site inspections are to be submitted by COB Monday 18/11/2019.
7. Design Review and Soft Landscape consolidation to be received by COB Monday 18/11/2019. Request for placement on consolidation should be no later than 18/11/19.
8. Please note there will be no site inspections after Wednesday 18/12/2019.
9. PC and DDR will be officially closed for business from the Friday 20th December 2019 to Monday 2nd January 2020 – this period will be removed from the official timing requirements for all submissions.
Submissions received after the set dates above in November/December and before COB Friday 10 January 2020 [end of first full week of new year] will be considered as received on 13th January 2020 [second working Monday] for the purpose of calculating turnaround times. Normal turnaround time for responses will apply from 13th January 2020.
We seek your support and cooperation during this period. Please contact the Customer Portal via email to TCCS_PCCustomerPortal@act.gov.au if you have any questions or would like more information.