Mitchell Resource Management Centre
- Located on Flemington Road, Mitchell.
- Open 7.30 am to 5 pm, seven days a week (except Good Friday and Christmas Day).
- FREE Recycling Cage and Hoppers for excess recycling at home or work. There is a cage for paper and cardboard and hoppers for glass jars and bottles, rigid plastic containers, milk and juice cartons, aluminium cans and steel cans (including aerosols). Please note: Polystyrene must not be left in boxes as this is classed as contamination.
- FREE Recycling Drop Off Area for paints, cooking and motor oils, heater oils, sharps, mobile phones, car batteries, gas bottles, fire extinguishers and fluorescent lamps and tubes. Limits apply.
- Waste Transfer Station is an area where you can unload materials (such as construction and demolition, e-waste, industrial, mattresses, drumMuster containers, mixed and general waste) after going over a weighbridge. Fees and charges may apply. Refer to the Fees and Charges (Word 104KB) (PDF 173KB). Ph: 6241 9411.
- The Reuse facility is currently contracted to The Green Shed, a facility where reusable items can be dropped off FREE of charge and where reusable items can be purchased at bargain prices. Please visit The Green Shed website to find out what can and cannot be accepted.
The ACT Government is committed to improving the accessibility of web content. To provide feedback or request an accessible version of a document please contact us or phone 13 22 81.