Every development that is required to obtain a certificate of Operational Acceptance needs to meet the following criteria.
When lodging an Operational Acceptance submission please note the following important requirements:
- Submission over sheet Operational Acceptance submission cover sheet (PDF 197KB)
- Documentation as per TCCS Reference Document 7 (PDF 278KB)
- WAE as per TCCS Reference Document 8 (PDF 1.6MB) and TCCS Reference Document 11 including;
- asset description forms (EXCEL 76KB)
- Estimated cost of outstanding works certified by the consultant
Lodgment of Operational Acceptance submissions
Operational Acceptance submissions can be lodged via the ProjectWise Portal or at the reception of the WATSO Building.
To submit operational acceptance submission documents via the ProjectWise Portal, you must obtain a ProjectWise license from Chris Nugent (T): 6207 0708, (E): Chris.Nugent@act.gov.au.
Hard and soft copy of the submission lodged at the reception of 490 Northbourne Avenue must be addressed as follows:
Senior Manager, Development Review and Coordination, TCCS
Level 1, 490 Northbourne Avenue
*Please note: From 1st of May 2018 hard copy submissions won’t be accepted and all submissions will have to be lodged via ProjectWise portal.
- Applicant lodges the submission as per above document requirements.
Submissions from individual consultants for separate elements of work for the same project and in the same location must be presented together.
- DRC undertakes a content check to ensure the minimum requirements for lodgment of a Operational Acceptance submission have been met. A response acknowledging receipt will be issued the day after the submission is received.
Incomplete submissions and those which do not meet all the requirements are returned to the applicant for completion.
- If the Operational Acceptance submission has met all the requirements, an inspection is arranged to assess works as constructed.
- If works are satisfactorily completed, DRC will issue the certificate of Operational Acceptance.
Fees and charges
Fees and charges may apply for repeat applications, submissions and inspections of works. Please refer to the Submissions and Inspections Guideline Principles and Related Fees and Charges for TCCS and Industry (PDF 133KB) / Word version (DOC 153KB).