Every project that is required to obtain a certificate of Operational Acceptance for the development needs to meet the criteria described below.
When lodging an Operational Acceptance submission please note the following important requirements:
- a cover sheet Operational Acceptance submission cover sheet (PDF 197KB)
- consultant's certification that the works comply
- WAE as per TCCS Reference Document 8 (PDF 1.6MB) and TCCS Reference Document 11 (PDF 1.6MB)
- list of approved amendments
- stormwater test information, including test certificates and data
- asset report for all works to become TCCS assets
- asset description forms (EXCEL 64KB)
- Drawing listing or highlighting all outstanding works
- Estimated cost of outstanding works certified by the consultant
- all other documentation as per TCCS Reference Document 7 (PDF 278KB).
Submitting Operational Acceptance documents
Operational Acceptance submissions can be lodged via the ProjectWise Portal or at the reception of Macarthur House.
To submit Operational Acceptance submission documents via the ProjectWise Portal you must obtain a licence from James Downing (T): 6205 2106 (E) James.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to the lodgment of the submission you must contact one of the people listed below and request a link to the project.
- Asm Moniruzzaman (6207 6749) Asm.Moniruzzaman@act.gov.au
- Maggie Dunn ( 6205 8261) Maggie.Dunn@act.gov.au
- Heather Rae (6207 1825) Heather.Rae@act.gov.au
Once the link is obtained please follow the process (PDF 256KB) to complete the lodgment of the submission.
Reception of Macarthur House
Hard and soft copy of the submission lodged at the reception of Macarthur House must be addressed as follows:
Senior Manager, Development Review and Coordination, TCCS
Level 2, Macarthur House
12 Wattle Street
The lodgement process
- Applicant submits Operational Acceptance submission (as per above document requirements).
- A contents check is undertaken by the Development Review and Coordination (DRC) officer to ensure the minimum requirements for lodging an Operational Acceptance submission have been met. A response acknowledging a receipt will be issued by close of business the next working day following receipt of the submission.
- If the Operational Acceptance submission is incomplete or has not met all the requirements a request is sent to the applicant to submit the additional information.
- TCCS will not accept incomplete submissions or submissions from individual consultants for separate elements of the works. Assessment will not commence until a complete submission has been received.
- If the Operational Acceptance submission has met all the requirements, an inspection is arranged to assess works as constructed.
- If works are satisfactorily completed, DRC will issue the certificate of Operational Acceptance.
Fees and charges
Fees and charges may apply for repeat applications, submissions and inspections of works. Please refer to the Submissions and Inspections Guideline Principles and Related Fees and Charges for TCCS and Industry (PDF 133KB).