Soft Landscape Handover
Every development that is required to obtain a certificate of Soft Landscape Consolidation Commencement needs to meet the following criteria.
When lodging and Soft Landscape Consolidation Commencement submission please note the following important requirements:
- Submission cover sheet Soft Landscape Handover Submission Cover Sheet (PDF 94KB)
- documentation as per TCCS Reference Document 10 (PDF 1.7MB)
- WAE as per TCCS Reference Document 8 (PDF 1.6MB) and TCCS Reference Document 11 (PDF 1.6MB) - only if update is required
Lodgment of Soft Landscape Consolidation Commencement submissions
Soft Landscape Consolidation Commencement submissions can be lodged via the ProjectWise Portal or at the reception of Crimtrack Building.
To submit Soft Landscape Consolidation Commencement submission documents via the ProjectWise Portal you must obtain a licence from James Downing (T): 6205 2106 (E) James.email@example.com.
Once the licence is obtained please follow the process (Word 90KB) to complete the lodgement of the submission.
Reception of Crimtrack
Hard and soft copy of the submission lodged at the reception of Crimtrack Building must be addressed as follows:
Senior Manager, Development Review and Coordination, TCCS
Level 2, Crimtrack Building
496 Northbourne Avenue
- Applicant inspects site and certifies work is acceptable for Soft Landscape Consolidation Commencement in accordance with TCCS requirements.
- Applicant lodges the submission as per above document requirements.
Submissions from individual consultants for separate elements of work for the same project and in the same location must be presented together.
- DRC undertakes a content check to ensure the minimum requirements for lodgment of a Soft Landscape Consolidation Commencement submission have been met. A response acknowledging receipt will be issued the day after the submission is received.
Incomplete submissions and those which do not meet all the requirements are returned to the applicant for completion.
- If the Soft Landscape Consolidation Commencement submission has met all the requirements, an inspection is arranged to assess works.
- If works are satisfactorily completed, DRC will issue the certificate of Soft Landscape Consolidation Commencement.
Fees and Charges
Fees and charges may apply for repeat applications, submissions and inspections of works. Please refer to Submissions and Inspections Guideline Principles and Related Fees and Charges for TCCS and Industry (PDF 133KB).