Soft Landscape Handover
Every project that is required to obtain a certificate of Soft Landscape Handover for the development needs to meet the criteria described below.
When lodging a Soft Landscape Handover Submission please note the following important requirements:
- cover sheet Soft Landscape Handover cover sheet (PDF 94KB)
- documentation as per TCCS Reference Document 10 (PDF 1.7MB)
- WAE as per TCCS Reference Document 8 (PDF 1.6MB) and TCCS Reference Document 11 (PDF 1.6MB) - only if update is required
- compliance with TCCS standards, specifications and associated drawings.
Submitting Soft Landscape Handover documents
Soft Landscape Handover submissions can be lodged via the ProjectWise Portal or at the reception of Macarthur House.
To submit Soft Landscape Handover documents via the ProjectWise Portal you must obtain a licence from James Downing (T): 6205 2106 (E) James.email@example.com.
Prior to the lodgment of the submission you must contact one of the people listed below and request a link to the project.
- Asm Moniruzzaman (6207 6749) Asm.Moniruzzaman@act.gov.au
- Maggie Dunn ( 6205 8261) Maggie.Dunn@act.gov.au
- Heather Rae (6207 1825) Heather.Rae@act.gov.au
Once the link is obtained please follow the process (PDF 256KB) to complete the lodgment of the submission.
Reception of Macarthur House
Hard and soft copy of the submission lodged at the reception of Macarthur House must be addressed as follows:
Senior Manager, Development Review and Coordination, TCCS
Level 2, Macarthur House
12 Wattle Street
The Lodgement process
The Soft Landscape Handover process includes:
- Applicant inspects site and certifies work is acceptable for Soft Landscape Handover in accordance with TCCS requirements.
- Applicant submits Soft Landscape Handover submission (as per above document requirements).
- Submissions from individual consultants for separate elements of landscape work for the same project and in the same location must be presented together.
- A contents check is undertaken by the Development Review and Coordination (DRC) officer to ensure the minimum requirements for lodging a Soft Landscape Handover submission have been met. A response acknowledging a receipt will be issued by close of business the next working day following receipt of the submission.
- If the Soft Landscape Handover submission is incomplete, a request is sent to the applicant to submit the additional information.
- If the Soft Landscape Handover Submission is complete, site inspection will be arranged to assess works.
- If works are satisfactorily completed, DRC will issue a certificate of Soft Landscape handover.
Fees and Charges
Fees and charges may apply for repeat applications, submissions and inspections of works. Please refer to Submissions and Inspections Guideline Principles and Related Fees and Charges for TCCS and Industry (PDF 133KB).