Soft Landscape Handover
Every development that is required to obtain a certificate of Soft Landscape Handover needs to meet the following criteria.
When lodging and Soft Landscape Handover submission please note the following important requirements:
- Submission cover sheet Soft Landscape Handover Submission Cover Sheet (PDF 94KB)
- Documentation as per TCCS Reference Document 10 (PDF 1.7MB)
- WAE as per TCCS Reference Document 8 (PDF 1.6MB) and TCCS Reference Document 11 - only if update is required
- Asset Description forms (EXCEL 76KB)
Lodgment of Soft Landscape Handover submissions
All post DA submissions must be lodged via the ProjectWise Portal.
To submit design review submission documents, you must obtain a ProjectWise license from Chris Nugent (T): 6207 0708, (E): Chris.Nugent@act.gov.au.
- Applicant inspects site and certifies work is acceptable for Soft Landscape Handover in accordance with TCCS requirements.
- Applicant lodges the submission as per above document requirements.
Submissions from individual consultants for separate elements of work for the same project and in the same location must be presented together.
- DRC undertakes a content check to ensure the minimum requirements for lodgment of a Soft Landscape Handover submission have been met. A response acknowledging receipt will be issued the day after the submission is received.
Incomplete submissions and those which do not meet all the requirements are returned to the applicant for completion.
- If the Soft Landscape Handover submission has met all the requirements, an inspection is arranged to assess works.
- If works are satisfactorily completed, DRC will issue the certificate of Soft Landscape Handover.
Fees and Charges
Fees and charges may apply for repeat applications, submissions and inspections of works. Please refer to Submissions and Inspections Guideline Principles and Related Fees and Charges for TCCS and Industry (PDF 133KB) / Word version (DOC 153KB).