Soft Landscape Consolidation
Every project that is required to obtain a certificate of Landscape Consolidation for the development needs to meet the criteria described below.
When lodging a Landscape Consolidation submission please note the following important requirements:
- cover sheet Soft Landscape Consolidation Submission Cover Sheet (PDF 160KB)
- documentation as per TCCS Reference Document 10 - Landscape Consolidation (PDF 1.7MB)
- WAE as per TCCS Reference Document 8 - WAE Quality Records (PDF 1.6MB) and TCCS Reference Document 11 (PDF 1.6MB)
- asset description forms (EXCEL 64KB)
- compliance with TCCS Standards, Specifications and associated drawings.
Submitting Landscape Consolidation documents
Soft Landscape Consolidation submission can be lodged via the ProjectWise Portal or at the reception of Macarthur House.
To submit design documents via the ProjectWise Portal you must obtain a licence from James Downing (T): 6205 2106 (E) James.email@example.com.
Prior to the lodgment of the submission you must contact one of the people listed below and request a link to the project.
- Asm Moniruzzaman (6207 6749) Asm.Moniruzzaman@act.gov.au
- Maggie Dunn ( 6205 8261) Maggie.Dunn@act.gov.au
- Heather Rae (6207 1825) Heather.Rae@act.gov.au
Once the link is obtained please follow the process (PDF 256KB) to complete the lodgment of the submission.
Reception of Macarthur House
Hard and soft copy of the submission lodged at the reception of Macarthur House must be addressed as follows:
Senior Manager, Development Review and Coordination, TCCS
Level 2, Macarthur House
12 Wattle Street
The Soft Landscape Consolidation process includes the following steps:
- Applicant inspects site and certifies work is acceptable for consolidation commencement in accordance with TCCS requirements.
- Applicant submits Soft Landscape Consolidation submission (as per above document requirements).
- Submissions from individual consultants for separate elements of landscape work for the same project and in the same location must be presented together.
- A lodgement check is carried out by the assessing officer to ensure the minimum requirements for lodging a Landscape Consolidation submission have been met. Lodgement checks will be completed by close of business the next working day following receipt of the Submission.
- If the Soft Landscape Consolidation submission is complete, site audit may be arranged to assess works or DRC will issue certificate of consolidation commencement.
- If the Soft Landscape Consolidation submission is incomplete, a request is sent to the applicant to submit the additional information. Assessment will not commence until a complete submission has been received.
- If works are satisfactorily completed, DRC will issue a certificate of consolidation commencement.
Fees and Charges
Fees and charges may apply for repeat applications, submissions and inspections of works. Please refer to the Submissions and Inspections Guideline Principles and Related Fees and Charges for TCCS and Industry (PDF 133KB).