Every project that is required to obtain a certificate of Final Acceptance for the development needs to meet the criteria described below.
When lodging a Final Acceptance submission please note the following important requirements:
- cover sheet Final Acceptance submission cover sheet (PDF 111KB)
- documentation as per TCCS Reference Document 9 (PDF 142KB)
- WAE (if required) as per TCCS Reference Document 8 (PDF 1.6MB) and TCCS Reference Document 11 (PDF 1.6MB)
- compliance with TCCS standards, specifications and associated drawings.
Submitting Final Acceptance Documents
Final Acceptance submissions can be lodged via the ProjectWise Portal or alternatively at the reception of Macarthur House.
To submit final acceptance documents via the ProjectWise Portal you must obtain a licence from James Downing (T): 6205 2106 (E) James.email@example.com.
Prior to the lodgment of the submission you must contact one of the people listed below and request a link to the project.
- Asm Moniruzzaman (6207 6749) Asm.Moniruzzaman@act.gov.au
- Maggie Dunn ( 6205 8261) Maggie.Dunn@act.gov.au
- Heather Rae (6207 1825) Heather.Rae@act.gov.au
Once the link is obtained please follow the process (PDF 256KB) to complete the lodgment of the submission.
Reception of Macarthur House
Hard and soft copy of the submission lodged at the reception of Macarthur House must be addressed as follows:
Senior Manager, Development Review and Coordination, TCCS
Level 2, Macarthur House
12 Wattle Street
The Final Acceptance process includes the following steps:
- Applicant submits Final Acceptance submission as per above document requirements. Note submissions from individual consultants for separate elements of work for the same project and in the same location must be presented together.
- Development Review and Coordination (DRC) undertakes a contents check to ensure the minimum requirements for lodging a Design Acceptance submission have been met. A response acknowledging receipt will be issued the day after the submission is received.
- A request is sent to the applicant to submit additional information if the submission is incomplete.
- A site inspection is arranged once the Final Acceptance submission is complete.
- DRC issues the certificate of Final Acceptance if works are satisfactorily completed.
Fees and Charges
Fees and charges may apply for repeat applications, submissions and inspections of works. Please refer to the Submissions and Inspections Guideline Principles and Related Fees and Charges for TCCS and Industry (PDF 133KB).